Dr. Dénes LUKÁCS
Member of the International Psychoanalytical Association (IPA). Trained by Imre HERMANN (1975-1984); associate fellowship (1985), standard fellowship (1992); training analyst (1994); founding member of the Hungarian Psychoanalytic Association (1989). Clinical psychologist, psychotherapist.
University of Medicine Budapest (graduated in 1957)
College of Music, Trossingen, Federal Republic of Germany (graduated in 1964)
Eötvös Loránd University (graduated in 1973)
Doctorate in Psychology (1975)
Clinical psychologist (1983)
Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), Department of Personality and Clinical Psychology (until 1995), then private practice until today. In addition, teaching in Budapest, Szeged, and under the auspices of the Szondi Foundation: researching of the Szondi Test; management of accredited courses (female sexual psychology, psychology of relationships, case-analysing seminars).
- Research in the field of femininity and relationships (2002-2005)
- The personality-distorting effect of dictatures: International research project lead by the S. Freud Institute (in Frankfurt am Main, Germany); manager of the research in the Hungarian population topic „double identity”, together with Ms. Dóra Bölcsvölgyi, Ms. Anett Felházi and Ms. Krisztina Urbán-Szabó; project between 1987-1995).
- Self-image, self-evaluation, narcissism, self-psychology (until 1993)
- In the topic of self-psychology: 2002, 1998 (Vienna), 1993, 1991, 1989 (Frankfurt am Main)
- International conferences of Szondi Associations (Zürich, 2002; Louvain-la Neuve, 1999; Budapest, 1993; Liege 1991).
- Conferences of the Hungarian Psychological Association (1998, 1996, 1994).
- Moderation of case-discussion groups at the conferences of the European Federation of IPA.
- Conferences of the Hungarian Psychoanalytic Association (2007, 2006, 2005)